This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Of course we are talking about giving AND taking! What do you get in return for the above?
- a top and dynamic team.
- a great impact and visibility.
- appreciation for your efforts (very important).
- The opportunity to learn and grow.
- An attractive salary based on experience and training.
- extra-legal benefits such as a car, fuel card, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance and eco vouchers.
- an office that is very easy to reach.
- the possibility of working from home.
- internal trainings
- The opportunity to be part of a real team.
They are looking for a (highly) motivated hands-on DevOps Engineer E-commerce. Who wants to help/support them with the expansion of their platforms.
Where would your focus lie?
- Design, manage, improve & configure the infrastructure on which their applications run.
- Ensure smooth deploy & test procedures.
- Troubleshooting and rolling out sustainable solutions.
- supporting colleagues with technical challenges
- Collaborate with the different teams on all their front-end and back-end projects, email sending systems, AI systems, . . .
- documenting and updating the infrastructure and key flows.
- developing their applications
Our client was founded in 2009 and has become the Belgian market leader in "flash deals". They are also active in the rest of Europe. Every day, they reach millions of people with their promotions. Their campaigns are focused on simplicity, repetition, cost-efficiency, impact & online marketing techniques.
What should you fill your rucksack with for this challenge? Preferably as many of the following as possible.
- Preferably an IT-oriented Bachelor or Master's degree.
- First experience with Docker / Kubernetes / Istio.
- You know what we mean by IaC (Infrastructure as Code: Terraform) and CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery).
- Knowledge of Apache configurations.
- A dose of Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- A healthy interest or experience in back-end development (namely PHP, Laravel, REST API, MySQL).
- As icing on the cake, you have experience or knowledge of email sending systems (Power MTA).
If you do not see yourself fitting one or more of the above descriptions but you are very interested in this job? Do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss the matter together! This can be done via email@example.com or via 0497 79 27 39.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.