This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a DevOps engineer, you will investigate the possibilities of migrating the components to a SaaS model away from a VM, write code for better backup plans, create better automated CI/CD using the git branches, feed the staging and test environments, take care of release management, etc...
- You will be responsible for setting up the monitoring systems
- Usage of DatadogHQ
- Communication with providers
- Security is your top of mind
Our client has developed its own recruitment platform.
Their goal: digital filling of flexi-jobs. For the companies, this offers maximum flexibility as the platform is available 24/7.
For the flexi jobbers (mainly students) it is advantageous as they do not lose time by having to register in a recruitment office.
Life is 100% mobile!
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science
- 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Linux, MySQL, RabbitMQ and Node.JS
- Experience with programming and scripting is important
- You speak fluent Dutch and you have a good knowledge of English
Our client offers a competitive salary package for this position.
In addition, you will be working in the office in Ghent, easily accessible via the E40 Sint-Denijs-Westrem exit.
You will be able to develop further on a personal and professional level.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.