This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- We offer you a challenging job within a strong dynamic company with family character.
- Attractive and motivating employment conditions (complemented by fringe benefits such as hospitalisation insurance, meal and eco-cheques) commensurate with your profile and experience
- You will draw and design the complete interior of fire engines in both 3D and 2D, taking into account customer requirements, ergonomics, sustainability and applicable standards
- You will design the necessary holders for all kinds of tools and create parts and cutting lists based on 2D drawings
- You archive these documents correctly in the digital archiving system
- You will help monitor your own projects in the workshop and consult with the supervisors to make any changes to the design
- You will work closely with the project manager, production, sales and possibly the customer
- You will create work instructions for use in the workshop based on text and photos
- You do this in consultation with the foreman
- You manage the 3D overviews of all furnishing-related components that are also used by the After Sales Department
Our client is a family-run SME with around 40 employees and specialises in the design, construction, maintenance and repair of fire engines for public and industrial fire services.
- You enjoyed a Bachelor's degree in 3D design or (Electro)mechanics and are interested in designing high-tech fire vehicles
- You already have an initial working experience of 3-5 years with a 3D drawing package, preferably in the metal sector
- You are dynamic and driven to successfully complete your projects within the set deadline
- You are hands-on, assertive and communicatively strong
- You are not afraid to roll up your own sleeves to solve a practical problem and ask for advice where necessary
- You can work within a team as well as independently on a project basis
- You have a good and correct command of Dutch, other languages FR/EN/D are a plus
- Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor and Autocad Electrical is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.