This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
40 hours per week
Carmen De Graeve
Construct Engineering Waas and Dender
Chaussée de Bruxelles 92, 9090 Melle
The following are offered for the position of design engineer:
- A key position at a top firm in interior design.
- Constant variety through diverse projects with a high aesthetic value.
- A full-time position and attractive working and salary conditions.
- You work from Monday to Friday, no weekend work!
- You will be working in a family business with a flat structure and direct communication with your colleagues.
For the position of design engineer, the following tasks will be part of your job description:
- You follow trends and think with each customer.
- You ensure that materials are properly matched.
- You give correct information and aesthetic advice about interiors.
- You consult with the customers and guide them in making their choice.
- You are responsible for drawing up the design plans. The plans must be perfectly designed and technically in order, because the sale often depends on these design plans.
Our client specialising in interior design and woodworking is looking for a design draughtsman, concentrating mainly on shop fitting and office furnishing B2B and private customers.
With the combination of their professional machinery and traditional craftsmanship, each project is finished to a high standard by their experienced carpenters. The projects can take place all over Belgium and can range from
- furniture such as counters,
- kitchen furniture,
- TV and wall units,
As a design engineer, you can present the following:
- You have a degree in interior design or a degree in interior architecture. Or you have a passion for everything concerning interior projects where taste and aesthetics are important.
- As you will often come into contact with customers, you are fluent and pleasant in your dealings.
- You have a sense of aesthetics and an interest in new trends.
- You are eager to learn about technical progress.
- You have very good technical knowledge.
- You can work well with SketchUp Pro & Layout.