This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A permanent contract
- 40-hour week with 12 ADV days on top of your 20 holidays
- Group insurance, hospitalisation insurance and meal vouchers
If you would like to apply or have further questions about this vacancy, you may always contact us at:
03/750 28 80
For our client, we are looking for a design engineer. Your duties will be as follows:
- Drawing out goods, moulds, tools, machinery and other infrastructure
- Participate in investment and optimisation projects within the production environment
- Purchase of moulds and tools
- Working with the various project teams
- Keeping technical documentation up to date
The company operates in flexible metal elements. They produce metal hoses, expansion joints, metal bellows, tube holders and vehicle parts. They operate in many different sectors of industry such as chemical, mechanical engineering, technical building equipment, automotive. The company works to customer specifications and also produces series. They are part of an international group with 4,300 employees spread over 24 different countries.
For the job of design engineer, we are looking for someone with a bachelor's or master's degree within engineering.
A passion for engineering design is obviously a must.
You can work with Inventor and Autocad.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.