This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic team
- A job in an environment-oriented sector
- An attractive salary
- Sector pension savings insurance and collective hospitalisation insurance
- Possibility of working from home 2 days a week
- After an internal training you will be part of our Engineering Department
- With the support of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the creation of 2D and 3D drawings such as planting drawings and production plans
- After the design is made by the engineers, you will be responsible for making correct production plans. The plans are mostly stainless steel welded constructions and turning of parts for the appliances our client sells.
- You will participate in the creation of links between the product configurator in Excel and the 3D drawings in Inventor using i-logic
- In addition, you will also contribute to the improvement of the library of drawings of standard parts
- Furthermore, you will also be following up on files through communication with colleagues and international customer contact.
- As you gain experience, you will be involved in the development of the technical constructions that are sometimes required to fit the equipment into the customer's application.
Our client is one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of water and wastewater treatment equipment for industrial and municipal markets.
- Diploma Technical Draughtsman
- 3D software: Inventor and Solidworks - 2D software: AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of the languages Dutch-English-French
- Command of Microsoft Office and knowledge of i-logic (inventor) is an asset
- Dynamic, flexible, communicative, focused on results, team player and able to work independently
- Experience in metal constructions is an advantage
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.