This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Department Head/Production Manager
- Working in a stable company
- Day work with as much as 14 days of catch-up rest
- A competitive salary package
- You are responsible for the joinery department, including:
- Warehouse management
- Machine management of sawing machines, glue rollers + presses, milling machines, edge glueers, wood crushers and dust extraction
- Delivery of table tops to assembly
- You are the overall point of contact between final assembly and delivery of components.
- Within your department, you are responsible for production planning, personnel planning (5 people) and purchasing
- It is a very hands-on position in which you will jump in when needed
Our client is a family business active in the furniture industry. As a Belgian manufacturer, they stand for quality and good service & support. The company is growing and now has 130 employees.
Bachelor's degree (electromechanics, mechanics or woodworking) or equivalent through experience.
- Passionate about continuous improvement within production. Sufficient mechanical insight to support the whole and to remedy small issues.
- Hands-on mentality (and likes to be active on the work floor) and possessing good physical condition
- Quality control, order and efficiency is a permanent task
- Forklift and stacker experience is a plus
- Several years of experience in a managerial position within woodworking is very important.
- Max. 20 km around Gavere
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.