This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Accounts Receivable Manager
In exchange for your commitment, knowledge and motivation, you will receive a competitive remuneration package complemented with meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance.
You will be working in a stable and growing company with many opportunities for self-development.
As Accounts Receivable Manager you will have the following tasks:
- Follow-up of the debtors assigned to you;
- Checking and administrative adjustments of the orders;
- Follow-up of CNs;
- You are an important link between the customer and the company and ensure the correct handling of each file.
Our client is a global player specialising in security solutions. They are currently looking for a new colleague for their Finance team.
As Accounts Receivable Manager you are/are:
- Diploma in an economic field or equivalent through experience;
- Relevant experience is a plus;
- Eye for detail and perfectionist;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- You like to take initiative and work proactively;
- Team player;
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, knowledge of French is a big plus;
- Good knowledge of current IT applications.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.