This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your motivation and talents, you will receive a competitive remuneration package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
You will be working in a financially healthy organisation with many ambitions. Within your function, you will receive the necessary guidance and you may count on growth opportunities.
As a Data Administrator, you will have the following tasks:
- Collecting, structuring, updating and migrating data;
- Management of price lists and master data;
- Cooperation with the procurement team on incoming data;
- Management of supplier files.
For a multi-technical group headquartered in Merelbeke, we are looking for a Data Administrator.
You will join the team of Sander and Stijn, and together with these two cool guys you will be immersed in the world of data.
As a Data Administrator you are/will be:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Technical knowledge is a plus but not a must;
- Precise and accurate;
- Knowledge of English and/or French is an asset;
- Open-minded and communicative;
- Eager to learn and proactive.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.