This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A permanent contract at start-up
- Competitive salary complemented by fringe benefits
- Working within a dynamic and high-growth bank
- Tailor-made career opportunities
- 4/5th or full-time job possible
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and customer-focused day-to-day banker to join their team.
Some of your tasks:
You will be responsible for carrying out daily banking operations, such as opening and closing accounts, depositing and withdrawing money, sending and receiving transfers, and answering customer queries.
Furthermore, you will also man the counter 50% of the time. This means you will speak to customers and help them with all kinds of banking matters.
Speaking French is very important for this position, as a large part of the clientele is French-speaking.
If desired, in time it is possible to grow into a specialist within a niche of your choice (insurance, loans and/or investments). This is an option, not a must.
Our client is a bank and independent insurance broker with 9 employees. They cater to both individuals and businesses. Furthermore, they offer a wide range of financial services, including banking, insurance, mortgages and investment.
It is a small and close-knit team, which means they can pay a lot of attention to their customers. They therefore strive to give their customers the best possible service.
- You are preferably in possession of your PCP certificates.
- Experience is a plus, but certainly not a must. We are willing to train you if you have no experience yet
- You speak good Dutch and French.
- You are someone who values customer-friendliness. You are patient and understanding and can handle stress well.
Are you the person we are looking for? Then apply now!
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.