This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Payroll customer advisor
Wondering how they can retain their employees? Then read on.
- A permanent contract at start-up
- Full-time employment of 38 hours per week with sliding hours
- Opportunity to apply for 4/5th employment after training and in consultation with your team
- A regime in which you can work from home 3 days a week (60% on a monthly basis / after training)
- 32 leave days / year, to be freely taken
A nice salary package consisting of:
- A fixed gross monthly salary depending on your experience
- A salary bonus of up to €1900 gross / year
- Net expenses of €40 / month
- Meal vouchers of €8
- Eco vouchers of €250 / year
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance from 6%
- Reimbursement of public transport costs (100%)
- Laptop & headset
- An additional screen after the training period in function of home work
- Cafeteria plan (extra leave days, electric bike, dental care, mobile phone, airpods...)
A company car is not (!) included in this package.
42% of employees take advantage of internal mobility every year. So moving on to another position is definitely possible.
Afraid of being left to your own devices at start-up? Nothing could be further from the truth.
This company has a fully developed onboarding process. A 'the way we work' brochure, support from training coaches and on-the-job colleagues... At start-up, an extra surprise also awaits you!
Already curious about the next steps within the application process?
After being introduced by us, you can expect a phone call from one of the talent experts. After a brief introduction, you will be invited for an in-depth digital interview. There, we will gauge your motivation and capabilities. A third and final interview will then be scheduled with the hiring manager, your future superior, to finalise practical matters.
One last big advantage: the salary proposal is worked out in detail to suit you as an applicant. And this is gone over with you personally before starting and signing the contract.
Will you be the future customer advisor payroll?
Looking for a job where you can juggle numbers while assisting your clients in what matters most to them?
As a customer payroll consultant, you never work alone. Our client works with a tandem system in which you and one colleague are responsible for the payroll administration of a fixed customer portfolio. This allows you to build a close relationship with these companies, mainly SMEs. To strengthen this bond even further, you can also visit all your clients once a year. In this way, you get to know the people with whom you have daily contact better and can evaluate the cooperation in order to work together even more smoothly.
The job content of a customer advisor payroll is twofold.
Together with your colleague, you are responsible for the complete payroll processing of all employees within your client portfolio. This involves deadline work, as you are responsible for the timely payment of wages every month. Specifically, you will calculate the wages per employee (gross-net), taking into account other factors such as meal vouchers, holiday pay, leave, illness, time credits, commission, etc. For this, you are in close contact with the customer.
Other administrative tasks you will be responsible for are e.g. dimona requests, registration of new employees, drawing up social documents, filling in mutual insurance papers, calculating severance payments in case of dismissal of an employee, monitoring monthly indexations per joint committee, etc.
As a customer advisor, you will answer all questions from your own customer portfolio by phone and in writing. You will be the first point of contact for them. Thus, you will be challenged with a whole range of different types of questions. At some point, you will start advising your clients yourself. If you do not know an answer to a question, you will start investigating it yourself. In doing so, you can call on the knowledge centre and the expertise of all your colleagues.
We are looking for analytical talent all over Flanders who are ready to start working as a customer advisor payroll after a training period of min. 4 months.
The training pathway is specifically defined:
- Month 1: Immersion in the wonderful world of social legislation in Bruges or Hasselt.
- Month 2 and 3: Dive into practice with a training coach from an office near you.
- Month 4: further guidance on the job by your close colleagues and tandem buddy.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
"Working at this client is being able to be yourself. The values flow through your veins, so to speak". (witnessed by an anonymous employee)
Are you looking for an employer with a huge commitment to teamwork, entrepreneurship and transparency? Then be sure to read on!
Our client is a very large player within the service sector with West Flanders roots. Some figures: 2000 colleagues supporting 70,000 SMEs and 200,000 small self-employed people from 60 offices. These employees provide a complete service from A to Z, from start-up to termination of the company.
What else catches our client's eye?
- They strive for innovation and continue to carry out optimisations of business processes so that they remain the best in the market, every employee gets to contribute to this as well
- School leavers get a chance to develop further
- The flat structure creates situations where managers eat a sandwich during meetings (laughter blown)
- They are mindful of diversity across teams
- Small mercies are held in high regard: a gift at the holidays, organisation of staff day, a flower here and there....
- These are just some of the reasons why employees stay there for an average of 10 years.
Want to find out the other arguments? Then definitely take a chance!
This company is growing so much that they have about 100 vacancies open in Flanders and Wallonia.
Every employee within this company, feels the three values running through their blood.
1. They are entrepreneurial, hands-on people, who like to take initiative, roll up their sleeves and think along in terms of opportunities. Lifelong learning and building expertise in social legislation is a passion for them, not a 'have to'.
2. They do not shy away from any challenge but go to extremes to find a solution for their customers. Professional service and smooth communication in understandable (human) language is their gift.
3. Colleagues do not hide anything but can simply be themselves within the team. Lines of communication are transparent, open and honest with an eye for mutual respect.
Does this description make you think to yourself 'yes, that's me?' If so, don't get stuck with it. Then be sure to work out a fun, original and/or bold motivation as to why you are attracted to the above job description.
Specifically for the customer advisor payroll vacancy, the skills below are also important:
- You have a passion for social legislation and wish to deepen your knowledge in this area
- An analytical mind, enjoy working with numbers
- Stress-resistance to cope with deadline work which in itself can involve a high workload
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.