This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Custom Solutions Engineer
- A highly varied position in a close-knit, cool team
- Opportunity to attend in-house and certified factory training courses
- A comfortable salary package, depending on your knowledge and/or experience
- Extra-legal benefits as a plus on top of your salary
- Growth opportunities towards engineering, production as well as product sales
- Implement customised solutions according to customer specifications
- Interactions with customers and internal staff to establish clear requirements for capabilities
- Provide drawings and product requirements to meet assembly specification
- Enable assembly in line with policies and quality processes
- In consultation with Engineering, organise, plan and execute the tasks to be performed
Every day, industrial companies around the world rely on our customer's quality fluid systems products and services to protect their workforce, their profitability and the planet. From semiconductor manufacturing to chemical processing, and from oil and gas exploration to transportation technology development, they help customers in diverse industries move fluids safely and efficiently through some of the world's most critical applications. While they are known for the quality of their components and processes, they consider quality relationships just as important. That is why they offer access to a global network of fluid systems specialists ready to provide the customised support and application expertise customers need to keep processes and equipment working effectively. At our client, you help deliver value from the bottom of the ocean to space and in countless industrial facilities in between.
- Higher Electromechanical Education (Graduate/Bachelor/Master) or equivalent through experience
- Basic knowledge of 3D drawing packages (e.g. Solidworks) CAD modelling
- Capable of communication, active listening and problem solving
- Comfort working on multiple projects while maintaining clarity and patience
- Design of fluid systems
- Understanding the severity of leak-tight systems
- Basic knowledge of safety and hazards of pressurised systems
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Practical skills in pipe bending and building fluid systems is a plus
- Customer and internal interactions to obtain clear opportunity requirements
- Working closely together on manufacturing and quotations to meet deadlines and agenda
- Provide regular production support
- Help improve production layout/processes
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.