This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the position of Credit Advisor, we are looking for someone who can start working full-time.
The hourly rate is 37.5 hours per week with a fixed schedule:
- Monday: 8h45-12h00 and 14h00-19h00
- Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8h45-12h00 and 14h00-18h00
- Friday: 8h45-12h00 and 14h00-17h00 and time for apero!
Once the integration of the two offices is complete, the lunch break and late-night opening can be shifted. However, the office manager does ask to work at least one day longer (until 7pm) in function of the well-known 'evening appointments'. Working from home is not an issue here, with the exception of training days. Obviously, nothing is set in stone for the future.
The financial picture is as follows:
- A gross monthly salary depending on relevant experience
- A net expense allowance of €125 per month
- Eco vouchers of €250
- Meal vouchers of €7
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Choice of company car with fuel card
In this team, you will get plenty of support on the job. And training opportunities can also be discussed. For the office holder, there is a lot to discuss amongst yourselves.
To further develop the credits branch of the Lier office together with a second experienced colleague, our client is looking for a commercial advisor.
Your duties as a 'Credit Advisor' will include the following:
- You will focus on mortgage loans and LOA from A to Z.
- During a personal consultation, you will start exploring clients' needs and projects.
- Based on this information, you will start preparing a tailor-made credit proposal.
- You also sound out whether customers are interested in insurance products or investments; you then pass these leads on to your colleagues
So you read it right. This is a fun commercial job with huge growth potential.
Ready to join this team?
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
Our client is a major player within the banking sector. With around 400 branches and a total of 2,700 employees, they provide financial solutions for families and individuals. Their focus is on building long-term relationships and excellent customer service. An open and personal communication style is the norm here.
As an employee at our client, you are part of a large company but within each of the 450 offices there is a very family-like, friendly working atmosphere. The teams are close-knit and often interact. This office in Lier is growing strongly. The office owner took over this office 5 years ago after having worked there himself as a commercial adviser for 13 years. The opportunity has now presented itself to take over and integrate a second office nearby. Of course, this comes with a lot : a move to new premises, a bigger team.... However, we can clearly state that the atmosphere in the office is good. The office manager himself works hard and enjoys open and transparent communication with his employees. Together, they take the necessary trips into town and occasionally go out to dinner with the partners... Thus, the pleasant is coupled with the useful.
Are you looking for a challenge within a family-run, close-knit team with great future prospects?
Then you have definitely come to the right place in this Lier office!
Because the office manager and experienced colleagues can provide sufficient support themselves, we are looking for a person with a clear link to the world of finance for this position. For example: internship experience, student job, financial training, first permanent job...
The office holder expressed that he clicks best with individuals who have a smooth chat yet also have both feet firmly on the ground.
Can you tick off the above? Then be sure to read on...
- Are you looking for a position as a commercial consultant where you are allowed to work autonomously and are given the necessary freedoms and responsibilities?
- Do you fancy expanding the customer portfolio in terms of loans?
- So passionate about finance that no one can teach you anything about the trends in this market?
If so, don't hesitate to let us hear from you!
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.