This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
(Cooperating) site manager
Besides collaborating on incredibly cool projects, you will be able to enjoy a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits at our client.
As a site manager, you are actively responsible from time of site start-up to site completion. You will also be actively involved in the pre- and post-placement phases of the project.
What would be your duties?
- Managing, motivating and coaching a team of employees
- Supervising and training new employees
- Interpretation of technical plans
- Consultation and input to technical draftsman
- Control of subcontractors on site
- Participating in site meetings
- Conduct preliminary site visits
- Ensuring safety, quality, order and cleanliness, environment
- Ensuring planning on site
- Organisation of yard facilities
- Organisation and distribution of work on site
- Monitoring progress and open items yard
- Administrative monitoring of the site
- You report to the project leader
- Communication between yard and support services
Our client has +10y experience in designing and installing surprising (children's) tree houses, vast raised terraces or fully equipped garden offices. They are the number 1 tree house builder in Belgium. With top-quality materials, their own workshop near Ghent and architects on the team, they are cut from the right cloth to turn every assignment into a true masterpiece.
Do you see yourself matching the description below?
- Team player, willing to grow with you
- Natural leader
- Communicative, polite and respectful
- Precise and perfectionist in your execution
- Technically skilled
- Independent and taking initiative
- Solution-oriented thinking
Are you interested in this vacancy or our client but don't quite see yourself as a match? Then feel free to contact us without obligation. Then we will go over it together!
T +32 9 218 07 51
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.