This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What can you expect in return from your future employer?
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up.
- As an Insurance Advisor, you will guide our customers towards a range of sustainable solutions and services that make their lives easier, for the management and protection of their private assets. In this way, you will try to leave your mark on the future.
- You will join an organisation where you can continue to grow and develop your expertise. Learning is resolutely part of the corporate culture. Numerous training courses are available to develop your knowledge, your level of expertise and your commercial skills.
- You can expect a diversified and attractive salary package, complemented by a number of fringe benefits (e.g. in the form of a cafeteria plan).
- You will also work in a flexible environment that combines office presence with telecommuting and client visits.
- You can work in a full-time schedule, 90% and 80% employment is also a possibility.
We are currently looking for an 'Advisor Professionals' for the BNP Paribas Fortis office in the South Limburg region to join the team.
As Advisor Professionals, your duties will include the following:
- You proactively manage and develop a portfolio of corporate clients: entrepreneurs, self-employed and start-ups. You guide them and their families to optimise their professional and private assets and advise them in professional credit.
- You focus on client contact and service and you propose a long-term wealth vision to expand your portfolio to the next generation.
- You will be part of a dynamic team and, together with your colleagues and a team of experts, you will develop your clients' projects and respond to their specific needs, both private and professional.
- You can constantly learn and develop yourself.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
As an external partner, we take care of the orientation for BNP Paribas Fortis. During a (digital) conversation, we then look at which offices correspond with your expectations and/or specialisation.
Do changes in customer behaviour pose challenges for you? Are you interested in the digital world? Are you a team player? Are you looking for a job with flexible working hours and great autonomy? Then you will definitely be able to put your money where your mouth is at BNP Paribas Fortis!
Would you like to take on this role of Advisor Professionals? Then be sure to read on, as we are already giving you a sneak peek at just who we are looking for to fill this role.
- You have a higher education degree, or you have experience within the business customer domain.
- You communicate smoothly.
- You enjoy making contacts and working as part of a team.
- You have a natural interest in always staying up-to-date on the current economic and financial situation.
- You work accurately, follow up on your files and thus fulfil your promises to customers.
- You are familiar with new technologies and digital tools.
- You are fluent in Dutch. Knowledge of French and English is a plus.