This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Insurance advisor private individuals and SMEs
What do we offer you?
A varied job with a dynamic and growing company in the vibrant city of Antwerp. An atmosphere that offers room for self-development by working independently and innovatively within an open, social company culture.
We offer an interesting remuneration package in line with the market that includes hospitalisation insurance, membership of the Callant group insurance, meal vouchers and a social contract. Callant also organises various social and sports activities that are open to all our employees. Callant offers you the possibility to perfect your job through additional training and solid support at your workplace.
Our client is looking to strengthen its Private Clients & SME team in Antwerp with experienced all-round Client Advisors. This department consists of a close-knit team of employees with a Team Leader who reports to the COO.
- You are the privileged conversation partner of assigned customers within the Private Clients & SME segment and speak to the customers who drop by the office.
- You are responsible for the professional and efficient administrative management of their insurance policies and this for the various branches (car, fire, liability, etc.).
- You take care of the development of quotations and market studies tailored to the customer and the correct processing of these in the management package.
- You support the Account Manager in his commercial contacts with the customers.
- Together with the team, you will help to provide our customers with the best possible service in all areas.
Looking for peace of mind? As an independent insurance broker and financial advisor, our client is there for you. Efficiently and independently. They follow up your file. Our client will look for the right risk coverage for you with the right company/companies. Today, customers all over Flanders can contact more than 100 employees spread over three offices.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Insurance or equivalent with general relevant work experience (minimum 2 years) in a similar position with an insurance broker.
- You work in an orderly, structured, efficient, proactive and problem-solving manner.
- You are strong in communication.
- You strive for excellent service and manage the customer files assigned to you smoothly.
- You are a real team player.
One to three years of experience