This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a Commissioning Engineer, you will find yourself in a challenging and varied position in an open and enthusiastic environment with the necessary freedom and opportunity to take initiative.
Furthermore, you can count on intensive training given by experienced people within an international environment.
Moreover, there is also the possibility of advancement.
You will receive a competitive salary package, including meal vouchers, a car with fuel card, group and hospitalisation insurance, net allowances, CLA90 bonus,...
You will join a 40-hour week with 12 ADV days.
You will have the opportunity to work in Lokeren or Berchem.
As a Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for the following range of tasks:
- You will be responsible for installing shuttles at our customers' sites.
- You will work mainly in Belgium, but are willing to do foreign assignments for certain periods and projects.
- You will be responsible for the configuration and testings of PLC software (Beckhoff).
- You will provide support to end users and integrators with L1 and L2 support, both on-site, by phone and via remote connection. There is a 24/7 standby service where shifts are worked to resolve customer issues.
- You give training on the shuttles where necessary.
- Some projects take place at height or in refrigerated areas. This is not a problem for you and, moreover, there are also extra allowances in return.
Our client is a world leader in intralogistics applications, warehouse equipment and automation. Their solutions are used by companies all over the world. Based in the region, they offer their customers innovative customised solutions from engineering to installation and maintenance. Due to growth, they are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join their team.
As a Commissioning Engineer, you will largely fulfil the following:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree within electromechanics, mechatronics, automation or related.
- Foreign projects don't scare you away.
- You have an affinity for PLC Software.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English. French is a plus, but not a must.
- You are comfortable with MS Office package and MS Teams.
- You are customer-oriented and problem-solving.
- You are sociable, eager to learn, driven and enthusiastic.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.