This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
They offer a job with lots of variety that encourages independence and initiative. You will work in a challenging and varied technical environment with high-end, innovative and premium installations that play an important role in the process of the customers.
You will work in a customer-oriented environment with an open and informal culture.
They offer an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits. Being part of a large international group, there are opportunities for development, training and continued growth within the company.
You perform I/O tests on all components.
You identify potential problems and look for root causes (cabling, defective components, etc.) and the solutions. You carry out the modifications yourself or consult one of the partners (e.g. an electrician or other subcontractors).
You are responsible for the parametrization of different instruments (e.g. flow meters, variable-frequency drives, PID controllers), in cooperation with the automation engineers.
Firstly, you test the installation with water and next, you perform the actual product testing.
You do the troubleshooting for problems related to the process or support the Software Engineer and Process Engineer with the testing of the software and start up.
You draw up the commissioning reports.
A globally recognised leader and trendsetting water technology company.
The ideal Commissioning Engineer combines a passion for technology, a hands-on attitude and is customer-oriented.
You have a professional bachelor's degree in electro-mechanics, electrical engineering, measurement and control technology or equivalent through experience.
You have an Electrical background and experience in measurement and control technology.
You have Automation knowledge of PLC and SCADA software in order to perform I/O checks autonomously.
You have a strong interest in technology, and you want to learn more about process technology.
You are fluent in English and have a basic knowledge of French (willingness to speak is more important than speaking correctly).
You are flexible and open to work together with people from different levels, companies and sectors (colleagues, contractors and employees of the customer). You are willing to travel frequently in and outside Europe.
You have a positive mind-set and a "Can do" mentality
You are communicative and customer-oriented: you provide a smooth, efficient and personal service to the customers.
You have a valid driver's licence (B).
- Explain the technical operation to customers or users and assist them with the commissioning of the installation.
- Monitor the work of suppliers or service providers.
- Locate a malfunction in the installation and identify technical solutions and repair conditions.
- Connect a computer to the equipment and troubleshooting using registered programs.
- Commissioning and parameterization of instrumentation for process industry.
- Read and interpret electrical diagrams and make minor adjustments to electrical switchboards.
- Work on: Pumps and motors.
- Tune the industrial or operating equipment and check its operation.
- Update the technical documentation of machinery or installations.
- Identify, repair or replace the components of faulty systems.
- Easy adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
- Working autonomously
- Creative thinker (inventiveness)
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.