This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Corporate claims manager
- Permanent contract on start-up.
- Attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- Up-to-date training and support.
- Working within a modern office environment.
- Working at a high-growth player.
- Opportunities for advancement.
You proactively take care of the claims management of companies and business managers. For all claims, you are the point of contact and answer questions about them. You negotiate with the various loss adjusters to obtain the best possible outcome for the customer. If necessary, you attend expert appraisals and defend the client's interests.
We know from experience that focus works. That is why CTRL-F Finance specialises in recruiting profiles within the 'Finance & Legal' niches. This way, we can get to the bottom of our candidates' ambitions in the best possible way.
So are you looking for a new permanent job (fixed contract at start-up) that you can firmly sink your teeth into? Let's talk! We currently have a wide range of opportunities.
Our client is a well-known broker within the insurance industry. Despite their huge growth, they always retain their family character. They are currently looking for a motivated colleague to join their team.
For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in hand.
- Already has several years of experience within insurance. Experience within claims is a big plus.
- Preferably has knowledge of Brio (not a must).
- Attaches great importance to customer satisfaction.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Structured and results-oriented approach.
- Perfect command of the Dutch language.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.