This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a future claims manager within this office, you may expect the following offer:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up.
- Attention to a healthy work-life balance through, for example, the possibility of hybrid work and flexible hours.
- A market-conforming salary based on your experience and competences.
- In addition to the salary, you may also expect a number of extra-legal benefits such as meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Team activities are organised on a regular basis to further enhance the group spirit.
- Several times a year, they get together around the table to look back on the past period and to see what the future holds. In this way, they try to let everyone sit on the chair where they are most at home.
What exactly will your job as claims manager at this office in the Bree region entail?
Of course, you will be the first point of contact for customers when they are confronted with a claim. After this first contact, you consult with your colleagues and examine together how you can best support the customer from an insurance point of view. In other words, you try to find the best tailor-made solution for the client. For this purpose, you will contact the necessary authorities and parties. After all, it will be your job to make sure that the customer is helped as best as possible when he or she has to deal with a claim. In this way, you try, just like all the other colleagues in the office, to build a lasting bond with the customers. This durable bond will contribute to the bond of trust that the office wants to build with their customers.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. In doing so, we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
As a claims manager, you will be working in a growing organisation. Our client is an independent insurance broker in the Bree region. They strive to bring together a warm group of people in a family atmosphere where of course hard work is also necessary. They want to convey this atmosphere to their current and future clients in order to offer them the best possible service.
For this vacancy of claims manager, we are looking for the following profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business Management: Finance and Insurance or already have a backpack with experience in finance.
- You are in possession of the necessary certificates.
- You are someone who wants to work with the customers and who gets energy from relieving them of their worries.
- You are someone who pays the necessary attention to the follow-up of current files/claims.
- You are someone who can switch quickly between different files in order to help the customers as quickly as possible.
- You speak the Dutch language at a professional level.
- Experience with Brio is a plus but not a requirement.
- You are open to a new challenge within an independent insurance office.