This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your experience, talents and motivation, you can count on a competitive remuneration package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits.
You will be joining a dynamic team with a lot of growth potential.
As a Claims Manager, you will have the following tasks:
- The independent handling and management of claims files (car, fire, third party liability, varia, etc.);
- Ensuring the correct interpretation of damage reports (assessment of coverage, culpability and correctness) and the correct, rapid and efficient settlement of damage.
- You carry out all related administrative tasks correctly and on time;
- Ensuring a professional and thorough communication in the claim files with clients, insurance companies, experts, lawyers, ...
Our client is an independent bank branch and independent insurance broker with over 25 years of experience and located in two locations.
They profile themselves as a consultancy firm, offering customers a complete service in daily banking, loans, investments and insurance.
As a team, they work for each customer in an honest and confidential way!
As a Claims Manager, you are/have:
- Bachelor of Finance and Insurance or equivalent through experience;
- 1st work experience to an experienced employee at an insurance brokerage;
- Perfectly Dutch;
- Spoken knowledge of French and/or English is an asset;
- Hands-on person, contactable and with commercial understanding of the business of an insurance office;
- Interested in participating in the further growth of this firm's portfolio.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.