This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your motivation, experience and knowledge, you can count on a very competitive remuneration package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
You will be working in a dynamic and growing company where much attention is paid to the personal growth of each employee.
As a Claims Manager, you will have the following tasks:
- The independent handling and management of claims files (car, fire, third party liability, varia, etc.);
- Ensuring the correct interpretation of damage reports (assessment of coverage, culpability and correctness) and the correct, rapid and efficient settlement of damage;
- You carry out all related administrative tasks correctly and on time;
- Ensuring a professional and thorough communication in the claim files with clients, insurance companies, experts, lawyers, ...
Our client is an independent insurance broker that has experienced very strong growth in recent years.
Due to the expansion of their portfolio and to strengthen their Claims team, they are currently looking for a new colleague.
As a Claims Manager, you are/have:
- Bachelor of Finance and Insurance or equivalent through experience;
- 1st work experience to an experienced employee at an insurance brokerage;
- Perfectly Dutch speaking with good knowledge of French;
- Hands-on person, contactable and with commercial understanding of the business of an insurance office;
- Interested in participating in the further growth of this firm's portfolio.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.