This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Our client offers a challenging position with a permanent contract from start-up.
They also offer an attractive salary package, including fringe benefits. In addition to a competitive salary, they provide, for example, a company car with fuel card,
Within the team, there is a positive mindset and a stimulating working environment. They believe in the power of teamwork and sharing knowledge. Together, they strive for success and support each other to get the best out of themselves.
In short, if you are looking for a stable job , an attractive salary package with fringe benefits, flexibility, plenty of parking and a positive working environment, we invite you to apply!
As a claims manager, you will be responsible for managing and handling claims from our customers. You are the first point of contact for policyholders and external parties, and ensure that claims are handled in an efficient and customer-focused manner. You assess coverages, gather relevant information, conduct investigations and work closely with various stakeholders to achieve a fair and equitable claims settlement.
Meet our client, an independent insurance broker and bank with 3 branches. They have excellent parking, enjoy an excellent reputation in the region and are growing much faster than the market. For this reason, they are looking for new employees. They don't just look at your qualifications, but they really want to know who you are as a person.
Looking for an office where they value a positive mindset? Send us your details and we will be happy to tell you more!
- For both junior and senior profiles: we believe in the person and not just experience.
- A degree in a relevant field, such as insurance, law or business administration, is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-oriented and able to handle complaints and queries in a professional manner.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and prioritise.
- Experience in claims management or a similar position is a plus, but certainly not required.
- Excellent command of the Dutch language, both oral and written.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.