This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What do we offer you?
A varied job in a dynamic and growing company. An atmosphere that offers room for self-development by being able to work independently and innovatively within an open, social company culture.
We offer an interesting remuneration package in line with the market with various extra-legal benefits. We also offer various social and sporting activities that are open to all our employees. We also offer the possibility to further develop yourself in your job through additional training and solid support at your workplace.
Given the continuous growth of Callant Insurance & Financial Advice we are always looking for all-round Claims Advisors for our recruitment reserve. Our Claims department consists of a close team of employees and a Team Leader who reports to the COO.
- You are the privileged interlocutor of assigned customers.
- You are responsible for the professional and efficient administrative management of their claims files and that for the different branches (car, workplace accidents, fire, liability, machine breakage, hospitalisation, ...).
- You follow up the files punctually from the start, you ensure that they are processed correctly in the management package (Brio) and you provide the client with accurate follow-up up to their conclusion.
- You support the Account Manager in his commercial contacts with the customers.
- Together with the team, you will help to provide our customers with the best possible service in all areas.
- You report to the Team Leader all disputes for compensation and any litigation and give special attention to the further handling of these.
As an independent insurance broker and financial advisor, our client is there for its customers. Efficient, independent and always looking for the right risk coverage with the right company/companies. Today, customers all over Flanders can count on more than 100 employees spread over three offices. Go full steam ahead. We do the rest!
- Bachelor degree in Finance & Insurance or equivalent with general relevant work experience with an insurance broker.
- You work in an orderly, structured, efficient, proactive and problem-solving manner.
- You are strong in communication.
- You strive for excellent service and manage the files assigned to you smoothly.
- You are a real team player.
One to three years of experience
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.