This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Correct salary package: gross salary according to knowledge, experience and wishes;
You work in a 40-hour work week, which means that you will have 12 ADV days extra, on top of your 20 days of holiday;
You will be part of the family team and work on unique projects in a challenging international environment.
As a Civil Engineer for a company in the region of Ghent;
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the sites, a combination of drawing and calculation;
- You will make calculations summary by means of requests, quotations, budgeting,...
- You will take care of a detailed execution plan;
- You will often have contact with project leaders, contractors, study bureaus, etc.;
- You will give the necessary support during the entire project.
For a family-owned company located in Ghent we are urgently looking for a Civil Engineer with administrative skills to strengthen their engineering department.
This company is active in the construction industry.
You have a technical degree or equivalent through experience;
You can work well with AutoCAD and Excel;
You have knowledge of French;
You can work independently as well as in a team;
You are communicative and flexible.