This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
38 hours per week
Amsterdamstraat 29, 2000 Antwerp
- Permanent contract on start-up.
- A versatile position with the necessary support and growth opportunities and room for initiative within a flexible, enthusiastic working environment.
- A market-conforming salary, a favourable holiday arrangement and an attractive package of extra-legal benefits.
- You will be part of a diverse team of 4 people: a debtor management officer, assistant bookkeeper, controller and the Finance Manager.
- You are responsible for carrying out the complete bookkeeping from A to Z for one company:
- You monitor balance sheet accounts: you check and analyse the various accounts and provisions;
- You book and check bank transactions, sales invoices and expense receipts;
- You check the analytical distribution of the costs;
- You take care of the input of outgoing payments in ISABEL;
- You monitor and report on the status of the supplier accounts on a weekly and monthly basis;
- You follow up the loans and the financing of the projects;
- You carry out closing activities on a monthly and quarterly basis and prepare reconciliations;
- You help ensure that legal accounting and tax rules are respected at all times, and participate in audits;
- You work actively and inventively on optimisations and automations aimed at financial processes;
- You report directly to the Finance Manager.
Our client is a social housing company, with projects in Antwerp and Ghent.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in an economic field;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in general accounting. The monthly closing of the accounts has no secrets for you;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- You can easily handle the common MS Office packages and you can quickly adapt to a new software package;
- You are independent but also a team player
- You like a proactive approach and you are result-oriented;
- You work accurately, are analytically strong and have excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- You like challenges, go for results and react flexibly to a changing environment.
- You look beyond the figures, you think and act with an entrepreneurial mindset.