This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A salary package consisting of a gross salary depending on your education and experience
- Extra-legal benefits such as a company car, telephony, laptop and insurance
- Corporate clothing
- 1 home working day per week
- A cool corporate culture where people stand up for each other
- Creation of files via ERP system
- Analysing specifications in preparation of request for offers
- Requesting quotations from relevant suppliers and following these up
- Preparing calculation files (bills of quantities, supplier prices, etc.)
- Drawing up quotations based on specifications, plans and measurement sheets
- Assisting project managers in preparing larger settlements
- Challenging projects situated in terms of budget between €200k and €2M. (public sector, industrial buildings and the larger flat blocks)
- You will report directly to the commercial director and review quotations with him before forwarding them to the customer
Our client offers à la carte solutions for companies that are energy-conscious about electricity in all its forms. For more than 20 years, they have stood for craftsmanship, service, innovation and sustainability. Their specialists each have their own expertise, but share the same passion for the job. They are doers and thinkers, always looking for the best solutions. With expertise, but also with rock-solid teamwork across the various disciplines.
- Bachelor or Master in Electromechanical Engineering - Electricity or equivalent through experience
- You can work fluently with Microsoft Office
- You strive to always meet deadlines on time
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French
- You are a strong communicator
- You favour teamwork and enjoy working together with your colleagues for optimal achievement of objectives
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.