This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration
- 20 statutory holidays and 12 ADV days
- Tailored salary package with fringe benefits such as net expense allowance, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance and bicycle leasing opportunity
- Your own company car
- Petership of an experienced colleague
- A great working atmosphere with friendly colleagues
- Work from home after run-in period
- A warm HR policy with attention to each individual
- Internal and external training
- You ensure that customer requirements are translated into a correct quotation
- You actively follow up on quotations
- You support additional work and subsequent costing
- You are responsible for the internal transfer and narap reporting of your files
- You formulate proposals towards supply and operation optimisations
- You will contribute to excellent customer service and build lasting relationships
Our client has been an expert in medium and high voltage installations since 1980. For their customers, they provide turnkey solutions for temporary and permanent power solutions.
Products are built and modified in its own workshops. These products include medium-voltage installations, low-voltage boards, yard cabins, capacitor batteries, counter assemblies, electrogear groups and transformers. Because the company is not tied to brand or supplier products, they can work with their customers to find the best solution for the situation. Two out of three of the new projects end up with our customer through word-of-mouth advertising from other satisfied customers. Safety and expertise are hugely important to the customer. That is why they offer customised training courses on a regular basis.
- You are a bachelor in electricity or equivalent through your experience
- Experience in high-voltage or panel building is a plus
- You are driven and show a sense of initiative
- You have an open and analytical mind and think in terms of possibilities
- You are an expert in organisation and communication
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You speak quite a bit of French as well as Dutch
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.