This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Calculator / draftsman / work planner
One good turn deserves another. For this position, you will receive the following remuneration package:
- Between 2400-3200 gross depending on your experience
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers of €8
- An expense allowance (negotiable)
As a calculator / draughtsman / work planner, you will have an incredibly varied range of tasks:
- Drawing up the yard measurements
- Send price enquiries
- Drawing up calculations and tenders
- Creating and delivering preliminary designs with AutoCAD
- Administrative processing of files
Our client is a timber frame builder from the Hageland region. This SME has more than 60 years of experience and employs around 20 people. This company works with innovative materials and is committed to sustainability and embraces the natural elements.
The client is an SME, which makes for a very flat hierarchy: everyone helps each other when needed. There is no strict culture. You will be working alongside an experienced colleague, so there will be good onboarding.
The atmosphere here is also good: before the start of the construction season, a big BBQ is organised with various peripheral activities. There is also a dinner for Christmas. During the holidays, employees also receive various gifts.
The company follows the construction leave, after which you can still take seven days off.
For this position you have the following:
- Interested in timber frame construction
- A construction engineering background (graduate, bachelor, master)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 3D
- Knowledge of Revit is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch