This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a calculator you have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing a list of materials and resources.
- Requesting the necessary prices for cost calculations
- Comparing and negotiating supplier offers
- Performing post-calculations
- Updating and maintaining professional knowledge and technical skills
When you have mastered the above-mentioned tasks, you can advance to assistant project leader. Here you will support our project leader from A to Z:
- Work instructions
- Safety Data Sheets
- Monitoring material use/resources
- Supplier follow-up
- Delivery of own works
- Yard equipment
This family-run SME manufactures complete installations in stainless steel for the food industry, mainly in Flanders. There are currently 60 employees working here.
As a calculator / assistant project leader you preferably have:
- knowledge of mechanics and electromechanics
- good language skills in Dutch, French and English
- analytical insight
- a proactive attitude
As a Calculator, you will be working within a leading engineering company where you can develop yourself fully. There is a friendly atmosphere and the salary package is completely negotiable depending on your experience.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.