This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For our client specialising in tank construction, we are looking for a calculator.
What can you expect?
- You will join a family business with open communication and plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- Full-time position
- Salary is aligned to knowledge and experience
- Extra: company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance,...
- They use gliding working hours and 1 day of teleworking per week is possible.
As a calculator, you will have a varied range of duties, including:
- Evaluation of technical contract requirements at both the offer stage and the execution stage
- Maintaining contact with suppliers
- Visiting project sites to prepare offers
- Preparation of fully substantiated offers with both commercial and technical aspects
- Performing various technical calculations, including finite element analyses
- Support the project leader during the implementation phase with regard to arithmetical and technical aspects.
This family business is a specialist in total solutions for liquid storage tanks in the petrochemical sector. You can find them in the port of Antwerp with their headquarters, a modern building with large windows and open desks. In total, they employ around 200 people. They can offer their customers projects from A-Z because they have their own engineering department, production, quality service and they also do the installation onsite. Customers include multinationals in the port of Antwerp but they also operate in the Netherlands, France and Luxembourg.
To do this job well, you recognise yourself in this:
- You enjoyed a higher technical education or experience within a similar position.
- Starters are welcome but experienced people will also find plenty of challenge in this job
- You have extensive technical knowledge and like to focus on details.
- You are communicative and enjoy taking initiative within your job.
- Knowledge of Autocad is a plus but not a must.
- You communicate easily in Dutch and English. You can get by in French.
Would you like more information or are you curious about other options?
+32 472 02 85 07 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.