This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a calculator and sales consultant, you will land a permanent job within a modern company with a family atmosphere. There is a flat and open organisational structure where your involvement and input are appreciated.
It is a stable company with about 20 employees where you can count on solid guidance.
You can also count on a nice salary supplemented by, among other things, meal vouchers.
You work a 39-hour week which entitles you to 6 ADV days on top of your statutory leave.
Construction leave is followed in summer and between Christmas and New Year.
As an estimator and sales consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You manage commercial price requests.
- You develop requests into a quotation based on specifications.
- You will be the point of contact for clients and architects in the showroom.
- You respond quickly and commercially to comments from clients or architects regarding the delivered quotation.
- You will prepare EPB reports.
- You will draw out basic details in Autocad.
- You will report directly to the company management.
This company saw the light of day some 50 years ago and specialises in manufacturing and installing aluminium windows, doors and facades in top architecture. It is a true family business - now run by two brothers.
The company is characterised by a modern showroom (with ample parking) and its own workshop with up-to-date CNC machinery. Moreover, quality is also very important, which is why they were rewarded with the FAC quality label. Thanks to healthy growth, this motivated team is looking for a calculator.
As a calculator and sales consultant, you preferably have the following profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in construction, architecture or equivalent through experience.
- You have a commercial attitude.
- You can work independently and conscientiously and have an eye for detail.
- You have a sense of responsibility & are proactive.
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and notions of English and French are a plus.
- You are willing to upskill on work-related topics.
- You can draw in Autocad 2D or are willing to retrain for this.
- You are willing to work on Saturday mornings (between 9am-1pm) up to once a month.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.