This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In return for your expertise, you get the following package:
- A very attractive salary depending on your experience
- Meal vouchers of €8 per day worked
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- A phone + subscription
- 20 + 12 ADV days leave
- Sliding working hours
- 3 days of homework per week
As a calculator within this unique company you will have the following tasks:
- Your accumulated knowledge of the market will enable you to estimate correct prices
- You then negotiate these prices with the contractors.
- You go on site visits to see that everything is running smoothly
- Preparing the files administratively
- Seeing that everything is legally correct
Our client in Brussels is a unique company: they are the only research centre in Belgium specifically dedicated to road construction. They do research on the infrastructure itself, but also on mobility and the safety surrounding it.
The company employs around a hundred people in three branches. Do you feel like getting a sandwich in the afternoon or going for a nice walk in the park? It's all possible, as there are plenty of opportunities and the office is right next to several parks.
Apart from that, it is also easily accessible by public transport: there is a tram stop five minutes' walk away.
Our client has the following requirements for the position of calculator in Brussels:
- You have a bachelor's degree in construction or an equivalent degree
- You have no problem communicating/writing in Dutch and have a basic knowledge of French
- You are very strong in communication
- You are familiar with both teamwork and independent work
- Driving licence B is a must
- Experience in the road construction sector is a plus
- First experience is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.