This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The company welcomes you to a pleasant working environment.
Together with the team, the projects are realised.
Your remuneration depends on your knowledge and experience.
You follow the construction leave.
For the job as a calculator, you can expect the following tasks:
- You request tenders from suppliers and subcontractors
- You do the preparation of the calculation file
- You draw up an offer for the customer
- Together with the customer, you go over the quotation by phone
- The quotations that have been approved are placed in Bouwsoft
- You assist your colleagues if there are questions about the project
You will be joining a family business that specialises in total projects tailored to the customer's needs.
The company stands for quality and customer focus.
The projects are flat and house construction.
To carry out the vacancy as a calculator, you see yourself in the profile below:
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent through experience
- You have previous experience in a similar position
- You have sufficient technical knowledge
- You have knowledge of MS Office, if knowledge of Bouwsoft is a plus, not a must
- You can work independently and accurately
- You dare to take initiative