This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What do they offer you?
As a calculator, you will be joining a company that is a market leader in the development, production, sale and installation of door units and interior joinery.
A dynamic company that is constantly looking further and working on innovative products.
They provide internal training so that you are a specialist in your field.
A permanent job with a salary in line with the market and additional legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, etc.
A lot of responsibility and trust.
For this vacancy of 'calculator' we are looking for someone who enjoys working with detailed and accurate figures in a technical sector.
Your range of tasks as a calculator is as follows:
- You translate specifications and accompanying plans into an offer.
- You ensure the preparation, recalculation and completion of all price requests and quotations within the deadlines.
- You are the link between the customer, sales, calculation and product manager.
- You answer customers' technical questions using technical documentation.
- You prepare the ordered projects for execution.
Is this vacancy not quite your cup of tea but are you looking for a new challenge in the construction industry? Then feel free to contact us at email@example.com or on 03 293 23 93 to discuss your job expectations.
Our client specialising in interior joinery and doors is the market leader in development, production and installation. They design and produce their own fire-resistant, sound-insulating and safety door units.
In their local workshop in Rijkevorsel, they continuously develop and produce innovative door units. In addition to development and production, they also take care of qualitative installation on the sites themselves.
You will find their specialised doors in hospitals, care centres but also prisons and large office and apartment buildings.
As a family-run SME, they currently employ around 100 people.
For this vacancy of 'calculator' we are looking for someone with a technical background and a passion for calculation. Some experience and/or knowledge in carpentry is definitely an asset.
Furthermore, you meet the following expectations for this vacancy:
- You have obtained at least a bachelor's degree, ideally in a technical field, or equivalent through experience.
- A strong technical aptitude and interest is a must.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You are result-oriented and respect deadlines.
- You can work fluently with the standard MS Office package and quickly pick up new systems.
- You can express yourself fluently, both verbally and in writing, in Dutch and French.
- You are stress resistant.
- You are a real plant puller but also a team player.
- You are critical and analytical.
- You always think in terms of solutions.
- You are flexible in time and tasks and can take on several projects at once.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.