This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Working in a traffic-free environment
- Salary depending on experience and knowledge with group insurance, meal vouchers, ...
- Pleasant and family atmosphere
- Stable and very healthy company
- Analysis of specifications for construction projects concerning sprinkler protection
- Analyses and calculations for an adequate cost price calculation
- Meet with the purchasing manager for technical information and/or prices with the suppliers if necessary
- Drawing up attractive and clear offers together with the business manager and/or project managers
- Reporting to the Managing Director
Our client is a strong family business operating internationally in the world of sprinkler systems (industrial). It is a healthy company with a good name in the industry. They work together with many big names such as Bol.com, Callebaut, Michelin, ...
- Minimum bachelor level - industrial sciences or construction
- Familiar with the operation of sprinkler systems
- Familiar with standards and regulations (e.g. CEA, NFPA, FM Global, ...)
- At least passive knowledge of AutoCAD
Are some of the above not in your field of expertise and you hesitate to respond? Don't be put off by this and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 365 26 33.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.