This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a CAD consultant, you will be offered the following:
- You will join a young and stable business environment where you will be challenged daily with varied projects and come into contact with clients from very different sectors. You will receive an extensive training programme to update your technical knowledge and you will be supported in obtaining certificates.
- The company is financially profitable and growing where they value correct entrepreneurship and professionalism, and where values such as respect, collegiality and team spirit are very important.
- You will receive an attractive salary with company car and numerous other fringe benefits.
- They value a good work-life balance, with flexible hours, 32 days' leave and the possibility of working from home! The company is conveniently located and is easily accessible without traffic jams. And with their Sports and Party Committee, we also provide a diverse range of sporting and fun activities for all their employees!
As a CAD constultant, your duties will be as follows:
- You supervise clients with their Creo Parametric projects. You train the clients' designers and key users through training sessions and workshops.
- You take care of the installation, configuration and updates of Creo Parametric at customers' premises. You give advice and solve problems via remote access or on-site at the customers' premises.
- You will become a specialist in Creo Parametric and other software solutions within the Creo suite. You will have the opportunity and the necessary time to get your knowledge certified.
- You will be involved in more complex CAD implementations and have the opportunity to progress to a Technology Specialist CAD role.
For a technology company located in Kortrijk, we are looking for a CAD Consultant. The company specialises in providing IT solutions to give clients a strategic advantage. Clients vary from both large corporations and smaller companies.
As CAD Consultant, you will join the Smart Product Development team. They implement and support CAD and PLM solutions at companies in the manufacturing industry. The customers are located in various sectors, such as mechanical engineering, offshore industry and industrial product development.
As a CAD consultant, you preferably meet the following qualities:
- Preferably a bachelor's or master's degree in a mechanical or design-oriented field, with several years of relevant work experience on the counter.
- You have an interest in CAD software and an affinity for product development and mechanical design.
- You speak Dutch and have a good knowledge of English. French is a definite plus, but not a must.
- Experience with Creo Parametric or another parametric CAD system is a must. In addition, motivation and interest are certainly equally important.
- You wish to develop in our extensive range of CAD solutions and keep up with the latest technological developments from suppliers.
- You are communicative, customer-oriented and go for added value through teamwork.
- You enjoy working in an ever-changing environment and building long-term relationships with customers.
- You can work well independently but also as part of a team.
Can't fully identify with the above vacancy, but interested in our other opportunities? Then be sure to leave us a message at the coordinates below. We will be happy to help you further.
This can be done at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling + 32 56 620 436
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.