This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For a job as a buyer at this company we can offer the following package
A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience.
You will work in a 40-hour week from Monday to Friday.
A pleasant working atmosphere.
An own training department that helps you grow.
20 leave days with an additional 12 ADV days according to the calendar of the construction industry.
Parking is provided for the company.
For the job as a buyer, you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- You purchase materials within the predetermined budgets
- You prepare the site and give support to the project leader.
- You request tenders from subcontractors and suppliers.
- You compare the different offers.
- You negotiate with suppliers and contractors in order to obtain a correct price.
Is this not the job you are looking for, but you are looking for a new challenge?
Contact us via email@example.com or call 0475/86.10.27
Our client is located in West Flanders. They are specialised in class 8 projects and are active in buildings and infrastructure.
Today, more than 120 yards are active across Flanders and Belgium.
The yards are also very varied.
For the vacancy as a purchaser you see yourself in the following characteristics:
- You have obtained a degree in building technology or equivalent through experience.
- You have a commercial side.
- You like to communicate with different parties.
- You have knowledge of Dutch, French and English is a plus.
- You are stress resistant and can deal with deadlines.
- You can work with MS Office, plus if you already have experience with ERP.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.