This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Employees' job happiness is put first and foremost by this company. Find out how they do this below!
- an immediate permanent contract
- full-time employment of 38 hours per week with sliding hours
- opportunity to apply for a 4/5th job after training and in consultation with your team
- a regime in which you can work from home 3 days a week (60% on a monthly basis / after training)
- hybrid working in an office near you is possible
- 32 leave days / year, to be freely taken
A nice salary package consisting of:
- a fixed gross monthly salary depending on your experience
- a salary bonus of up to €2000 gross / year
- net expenses of €150 / month
- a company car with fuel card (BMW or MINI)
- meal vouchers of €8
- eco vouchers of €250 / year
- hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance of 6%
- reimbursement of public transport costs (100%)
- laptop & headset
- an additional screen after the training period in function of home work
- cafeteria plan (extra leave days, electric bike, dental care, mobile phone, airpods...)
42% of employees take advantage of internal mobility every year.
So moving on to another position is definitely possible.
Afraid of being left to your own devices at start-up?
Nothing could be further from the truth.
This company has a fully developed onboarding process. A 'the way we work' brochure, support from training coaches and on-the-job colleagues... At start-up, an extra surprise also awaits you!
Already curious about the next steps within the application process?
After being introduced by us, you can expect a phone call from one of the talent experts.
After a brief introduction, you will be invited for an in-depth digital interview.
A third and final interview is then scheduled with the hiring manager, your future supervisor, to finalise practical matters.
One last big advantage: the salary proposal is worked out in detail to suit you as an applicant. And this is gone over with you personally before starting and signing the contract.
Will you be the future Business Analyst for the this large company ?
Do you breathe one and all Improvement & Change?
Do you want to be able to make a real impact within a large, national and, above all, leading company?
Then definitely read on because this position as a business analyst is definitely for you then!
For our client, we are looking for a business analyst to work from their entire office network in Flanders and Wallonia.
A broad job description?
As a business analyst, you will function as a source of inspiration and change.
- You start by identifying processes that might be improved. You question the business about their needs and analyse them.
- You turn certain ideas into real change projects
- You sink your teeth into these projects and take the lead here (problem analysis, cost/benefit analysis, risk analysis, supplier search ...)
- You will initiate changes in the business, involve your colleagues in the change process and evaluate
You keep several projects in the air at the same time. If you see this as a challenge, fine!
Digitalisation does not deter you at all! On the contrary, you are a jack of all trades. Trends around HR, Finance, IT... you follow it all closely.
At your job interview, you can already talk about this in full!
"Working at this client is being able to be yourself. The values flow through your veins, so to speak".
Are you looking for an employer with a huge commitment to teamwork, enterprise and transparency?
Then be sure to read on!
Our client is a very large player within the service sector with West Flanders roots.
Some figures: 2,000 colleagues supporting 70,000 SMEs and 200,000 small independents from 60 offices.
These employees are responsible for a full service from A to Z, from start-up to shutdown.
What else catches our client's eye?
- They strive for innovation and continue to carry out optimisations of business processes so that they remain the best in the market, every employee gets to contribute to this as well
- Young potentials get a chance to develop further
- The flat structure creates situations where managers eat a sandwich during meetings (laughter blown)
- They are mindful of diversity across teams
- Small mercies are held in high regard: a gift at the holidays, organisation of staff day, a flower here and there....
These are just some of the reasons why employees stay there for an average of 10 years.
Want to find out the other arguments?
Then definitely take a chance!
This company is growing so much that they have about 100 vacancies open in Flanders and Wallonia.
Every employee within this company, feels these three values running through their blood.
- They are enterprising, hands-on people who like to take initiative, roll up their sleeves and think along in terms of possibilities. Lifelong learning and building expertise in social legislation is a passion for them and not a 'must'.
- They do not shy away from any challenge but go to great lengths to find a solution for their customers. Professional service and smooth communication in understandable (human) language is their gift.
- The colleagues do not hide anything but can simply be themselves within the team. The lines of communication are transparent, open and honest with an eye for mutual respect.
If this description makes you think to yourself "yes, that's me?" then don't stick around.
Then be sure to work out a fun, original and/or bold motivation as to why you are attracted to the above job description.
Specifically for the vacancy of business analyst, the following skills are also important:
- you can present relevant experience in the above-mentioned range of tasks, within a B2B environment
- you are used to having responsibility in a job, like to take the initiative and do not like to sit on your hands at all
- experience within service companies is a very great asset for our client
- you have a naturally diplomatic, transparent and respectful communication style in Dutch and French
- moving around the entire office network of this company is no problem for you, here you are flexible
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.