This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In a job as Senior Business Analyst - Supply Chain, you will find yourself in a job full of variety with a lot of responsibility and room for growth.
- The chance to help build strong brands.
- Collaborating with cool and dynamic colleagues
- A good salary.
- And, of course, quite a few attractive extra-legal benefits.
In the position of Senior Business analyst - Supply Chain, you will help shape the logistics processes and tools, connecting business and IT.
What belongs to the tasks?
- You play a crucial role in the further development and expansion of the company by acting as a bridge between business, supply chain and IT.
- You will be responsible for solving complex Supply Chain questions in order to drive the business forward
- You gather the needs of the internal customer in a needs analysis and analyse the requirements in close cooperation with the end users
- You draft the project definition with functional specifications
- You bear responsibility in the full cycle of a solution: analysis, project management, testing, concrete implementation, training of key users and documentation
- You will proactively propose optimisations and improvements to various internal stakeholders in addition to projects initiated by the business teams.
- You are the point of contact for everything related to our internal toolset.
As a result, you know how it works and can also easily transfer it to others.
- You will work within the IT team from our home base in Ghent.
Our client goes for furnishings both interior and exterior.
Do you enjoy taking on a challenge? Do you always get the best out of yourself? And do so together with a strong team in a growing international company?
Then you belong in this company where all the departments work together towards a common goal: to inspire their customers to enjoy unique moments at home, both indoors and outdoors.
To be considered for the vacancy of Senior Business Analyst - Supply Chain, we are looking for a number of skills.
Who are you and what can you do?
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree to your credit. You have gained the necessary experience by working in a similar position for more than 5 years
- You are a strong communicator and manage to quickly forge strong bonds with the people around you
- You already have several years of experience in projects where the interests of different stakeholders are aligned
- Your pragmatic approach enables you to quickly create business value. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and go in-depth.
- You have sufficient theoretical baggage and, above all, know how to apply it smoothly to the environment around you
- You are analytically strong and quickly gain insight into more complex processes.
- You can create an achievable schedule and you make sure that not only yourself, but also your Home Companions stick to it.
- You are flexible - sudden changes in those schedules are not a problem for you.
- You get several noses in the same direction through your infectious enthusiasm.
- Eager to learn, you like to be the first to get to grips with things and then passionately share that knowledge with others
- You enjoy working in a team, but also enjoy working independently - because ownership is just as important to you and gives you great satisfaction.
- Your passion lies in supply chain and/or logistics
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.