This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
When you start working as an Accountant for this company in the Lummen region, you can count on the following offer:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up
- A thorough training programme under the wings of the 'Teamlead Accountancy'.
- A salary based on your experience and competences
- A number of extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers (€6), eco vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, a mobile phone with subscription and a laptop.
- In addition to 20 statutory days of holiday, you accrue 6 ADV days as you work 39 hours per week
- You can make use of slipping times and the option to work from home one day a week
- You will contribute to a growing story in an innovative company
- Team activities are regularly organised (even abroad) in order to strengthen the team feeling
As a (Junior) Accountant, you will operate as the right-hand man of the 'Teamlead Accountancy', where you will provide accounting support, for example, but you will also be responsible for the monthly closures and invoicing procedures.
Some of your tasks will be as follows:
- You process incoming invoices
- Checking incoming and outgoing invoices/credit notes from the invoicing team
- You ensure that all legal requirements are met
- You provide assistance with the monthly VAT declarations, IC lists and Intrastat, as well as the foreign VAT declarations
- You are co-responsible for the monthly and yearly closures
- You provide general support for all common activities within the finance department
- You will assist in preparing payments and processing bank statements
- You help with the follow-up of the debtor management
- You contribute to the optimisation of various financial processes
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
For our client in the Lummen region, we are currently looking for a (Junior) Accountant to expand the finance team. With this person, the financial team will consist of 4 people. The entire organisation currently employs 22 people.
Our client is a trading company within the steel industry. They operate internationally. The main activities take place in the surrounding countries, but are certainly not limited to these. As a company, they are strongly committed to sustainability. This is the thread that runs through all activities and is also translated into the innovative drive of the company.
For this position in the Lummen region, we are looking for the following profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in 'Business Management: Accountancy - Taxation', you have obtained a graduate degree in accounting or you are equivalent through experience
- A first experience is a plus but certainly not a requirement for this position
- You can express yourself professionally in Dutch and speak a little French; knowledge of English is always a plus.
- You can work independently but are happy to liaise with other members of the finance team to ensure the most efficient operation
- You have a great sense of initiative and you are someone who wants to think along with possible improvements within the organisation
- You like to set things in motion
- You have an eye for detail and work as accurately as possible
- Experience with MS Office is a big plus