This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Accountant A to Y
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon commencement of employment.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Discounts at events organised by our company, allowing you to enjoy unique experiences.
- A modern working environment.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic company that is constantly evolving, giving you the chance to grow.
- Internal support and knowledge transfer, where you can benefit from the expertise and guidance of experienced colleagues.
If you are looking for a challenging position where you have the opportunity to grow and learn, this is your chance!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic employee to join their Finance team. In this role, you will be responsible for processing various financial data, including bank transactions, purchase and sales invoices. In addition, you will play an important role in preparing accounts receivable management and will be jointly responsible for following up outstanding payments from suppliers and customers.
Furthermore, you will support the Finance team in other financial tasks. In time, you will have the opportunity to manage the entire accounting process of one entity from A to Z.
Our client is a dynamic and driven international company with several entities and a strong presence in 4 countries. They are active in different branches including in organising large events. With more than 200 employees working within the group, they have a solid and well-organised structure.
The company has modern office buildings, located in a congestion-free environment. Furthermore, they attach great importance to creating a positive work culture.
One of the distinguishing features of our client is their strong focus on young talent. They recognise the importance of fresh ideas and new perspectives and actively seek young professionals who want to grow and develop themselves within the organisation. They offer challenging career opportunities over time.
- You have at least a bachelor or graduate degree in Accountancy-Taxation
- You perform your work with accuracy and discretion.
- You are an enthusiastic and proactive team player who contributes to a dynamic team spirit.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.