This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Permanent contract of indefinite duration
- Good pay
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- 20 leave days + 12 ADV days
- Mobile phone + laptop
- Extras: Family days, lunchtime sandwiches, team building, training, ...
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
For the BIM department, we are looking for a BIM Modeler.
- You will draw and design the entire technical installation in a coordinated 3D model.
- The BIM model takes a central place in building a technical installation and is, so to speak, the starting point for every project.
- To this end, you will work closely with the project engineers and the other modellers in your team.
Our client is an HVAC installation company specialising in realising high-quality installations. They specialise in sustainable solutions such as heat pumps, solar boilers, ventilation, ... They realise projects in sectors such as schools, flats, offices, production halls, ... Their team of 100 employees would like to expand further.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Revit or are willing to acquire this knowledge.
- You are bulging with ambition, eager to learn and have been bitten by construction and in particular. Anything to do with techniques and energy.
- You have good spatial insight with knowledge of technical installations.
- Designing and drawing out are your passion.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.