This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Permanent contract, indefinite duration
- Wages are supplemented with a daily allowance, hospitalisation and group insurance and a mobile phone with subscription.
- You work 40 hours/week so you have 12 ADV days.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
To strengthen our rapidly growing team, we are looking for a BIM modeller who lays the foundation for our BIM models and finds his way around the extensive functions of the drawing program. You get a kick out of 3D modelling of detailed basic drawings.
What are your tasks?
- You are responsible for setting up a BIM model of a construction project based on a sketch or preliminary design
- You work in accordance with the BIM protocol
- You work closely with your team members and the project leader in order to achieve a quality result in consultation with them.
- You maintain and develop your own knowledge in your field of expertise
The company is an interdisciplinary provider of engineering services and field research with broad expertise within the infrastructure and construction sectors.
They specialise in the following sectors: infrastructure, geotechnics, environment and archaeology, land surveying, engineering and innovation.
In Belgium, they have two offices, the head office in Herentals and an office in Ghent. It also has six offices in the Netherlands, including in Breda and Geleen.
It has 300 employees, including 23 in Belgium.
- You have engineering knowledge from studies or you have 5 years of experience
- You have active knowledge of Autodesk Revit 3D
- AutoCad, Dynamo for Revit, Collaboration for Revit, IFC exports (Solibri, BIMCollab) and other software from the AEC collection are familiar to you.
- You are aware of the Revit Standards
- You have feeling with the construction sector and the infrastructure world
What are your qualities?
- You are flexible and work as well in a team as independently
- You organise your work autonomously and keep an overview of the different projects you work on
- You are precise and structured
- You are ambitious and eager to learn and to become the best in your field
- You pass on your knowledge to your colleagues with great passion and get energy from helping or coaching others
- You think and work customer-oriented