This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- In addition to an attractive salary, an attractive bonus is provided for on-call duty
- Annual leave and ADV days can be freely chosen (no collective closure period)
- The necessary tools such as tools, van, smartphone, tablet, etc. are provided so that you can do the job properly.
- After 6 months you can count on meal vouchers
- You will be joining a growing and successful company with a great group of colleagues
As BIM coordinator, you are part of the BIM cell (primarily in Antwerp) that serves the DBFM department, among others, both in the preliminary phase and after the contract has been awarded for the purchase, planning, cost calculation, execution and aftercare.
- You are active both in the competition phase and throughout the development of a project after it has been awarded. You will work out the technical details of the project as part of a team, both through your own modelling and by directing modelers close by and also remotely. Correct and timely communication with various construction partners is of great importance.
- You are responsible for the coordination of multidisciplinary BIM models (architecture, stability, engineering, site and maintenance) in close cooperation with the commercial and technical project management
- You are responsible for part of the modelling yourself and for directing a modelling team to create multidisciplinary BIM models both during the design phase and for execution purposes
- You mainly have a specialisation in structural work and finishing
- You have intensive internal and external contacts for the harmonisation of the modelling methods of the BIM model as well as for the project content design
- You perform quality control and clash detection on delivered and own produced models and report them to the project team
- You have a thorough knowledge of Autodesk Revit to think along with the BIM modelers
- You consult with the designing parties about the BIM implementation plan and the BIM modelling guidelines specifically for the software used (usually Revit and sometimes Archicad, Tekla)
- You can code elements according to VMSW, RG904 and BB/SfB
- You comply with the agreements set out in the BIM protocol and BIM implementation plan and monitor compliance with them by the other construction partners
- You are an internal ambassador in the company to spread knowledge within the organisation and generate support among colleagues from all disciplines
- You are prepared to make sporadic site visits to projects in Antwerp, Ghent and Hasselt.
- Continuous improvement according to LEAN method
- You will report to: BIM manager (all offices)
Our client has been an established player in the construction sector for decades. As a general contractor, our client specialises in both new construction and renovation, and is active in the following sectors from carcass to total completion: public, residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects.
They guarantee high-quality and fast execution, without losing sight of the focus on cost control and sustainable solutions.
For the position of 'BIM coordinator' we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have a higher education in construction and can look back on several years of relevant experience, in which the use of BIM is demonstrable
- You are passionate about BIM and want to learn continuously
- You can analyse a building technically and spatially and understand the construction techniques used
- You are creative and think along with us about possible optimisations in the BIM process but also in the search for alternative BIM technical solutions
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy working with architects, stability engineers and technical designers, among others.
- You are strong in spatial insight and work accurately
- You strive to convey your enthusiasm for the subject matter to your colleagues
- You have sufficient knowledge of spoken and written English to meet your communication goals
- You are mainly familiar with Autodesk Revit, Solibri Office and MS Excel
- You have the knowledge to write and read an IFC and can interpret it
- Additional assets are knowledge of Navisworks, Solibri, Tekla, Archicad, dynamo, BIMcollab, programming vba/C#/Python