This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Bicycle assembly engineer
39 hours per week
Technical Engineering Lommel
Vreyshorring 49, 3920 Lommel
An attractive salary
- Permanent contract of indefinite duration
- Bicycle reimbursement/bicycle leasing
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- Assess the manufacturability, within the bicycle assembly process, of a new bicycle type/model prior to the final release of the product for production.
- Follow up on new bike types/models throughout bike assembly.
- Preparing work instructions for bicycle assembly.
- Picking the right tools for optimal bike assembly.
- Training of assembly workers in the introduction of work instructions and tools.
- Assisting on the assembly line in the production of specials.
- Repair bicycles that have failed in the assembly process.
- Recognise quality problems, initiate and secure corrective and preventive actions.
The company is a manufacturer of bicycles. It is the market leader in Belgium in the development and production of high-quality competition bicycles.
You will join a dynamic, sporty company where quality and optimal service are paramount.
- Good technical skills
- Knowledge of the latest cycling technology
- Self-solving / innovative
- Knowledge of MS office package and general use of computer programmes
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- You know how to motivate and convince people of the usefulness of new working methods
- You are a hands-on and no-nonsense problem solver
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.