This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
We also hint at the offer you can expect if you were to start working for our client:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up.
- A salary that is more than in line with the market.
- This salary is complemented by a whole range of fringe benefits. These include meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalisation insurance with ambulatory care.
- You can use sliding working hours.
- You will work a 38.5-hour week. This makes you accrue 6 extra ADV days on an annual basis.
- You will join an organisation where team activities are organised regularly to maintain the family atmosphere.
- The position can be introduced in both full-time and 4/5th employment.
- Opportunities to grow further in your job.
- You can get started in a steadily growing organisation.
As an employee daily banking, you are the first point of contact for customers by phone, e-mail and at the physical reception. You specialise in the domain of daily banking and help customers with service-related questions. This applies to both private and business customers. You also contribute to sales by detecting opportunities and referring customers to the various specialists. You are proactive in contacting customers at key moments and supporting specialists at busy times. You handle confidential customer information professionally. Depending on your experience and growth within the office, there are opportunities to expand the range of tasks into other areas.
Our client is a banking and independent insurance broker based in the Lommel region. They have built a strong reputation for their personal approach, but are also well versed in the digital aspects of the sector. You will be part of a stable team with various long-term growth opportunities.
- You have a degree in finance or economics.
- Possession of PCP certificates is a plus.
- You have a strong interest in and affinity with the financial sector.
- Experience in the banking and insurance sector is a plus but not a requirement.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch at a professional level.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our client is a banking and insurance firm. Due to an acquisition of a 2nd branch, they are on ...