This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What's in it for you?
As a Backend Developer, you will be part of a fast-growing company with international customers, where your voice will be heard in both the functional and analytical part of product development and customer projects.
You will have the opportunity to help build the future of the company.
You will join a company that believes in mutual flexibility and an attractive salary package in line with your experience.
As an added bonus, this company is extremely well located in Ghent, easy accessibility guaranteed!
In the Backend developer job, you will be part of the team developing new features, both generic additions to the core platform and customer-specific extensions.
- You will assist the development team and founders with analyses, estimations and possible optimisations of the current software environment.
- You will help solve customer and end-user problems when development is required.
- You are mainly focused on the backend of the solution, working closely with the frontend team. For this, you have the necessary knowledge and insights into front-end functionalities.
- You contribute knowledge and input to functional and technical analyses.
- You participate constructively in brainstorming sessions on new features, improvements and optimisations of existing functionalities.
- You analyse and solve problems.
- You will support the implementation team during pilot phases.
Our client in Ghent supports the core processes of international rental and leasing companies with global success. This is how they manage to improve their customers' efficiency and reduce their costs.
It now has customers in Europe, the United States and Latin America, offering its state-of-the art cloud platform to both SMEs and well-known first-tier rental and leasing companies. The customer portfolio is growing rapidly and they are offering you the chance to help shape this extraordinary growth story.
There is a flat hierarchy with a 'getting things done' mentality.
Collaboration, open communication, self-development and passion are at the heart of this company
Is this Backend Developer vacancy something for you?
- You have at least 3 years of development experience in a professional environment.
- You have experience building highly scalable backend systems in C# .NET for multi-tenant cloud platforms.
- You have a good all-round knowledge of the latest .NET Framework and Entity Framework versions.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft SQL and are able to write efficient database queries.
- Experience with SCRUM methodology is a plus.
- You combine technical knowledge with a deep affinity for the functional part.
- You are interested in delving into the background and details of the business we operate in.
- You find it important to hear from end-users how they use the product and what their experience is.
- You are capable of technical analysis and reliable in estimating change requests.
- You go for results, work independently and take initiative where necessary.
- You are communicative and able to escalate a problem when necessary.
- You can handle stress when a deadline needs to be met.
- You are aware of data confidentiality and how to handle it.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.