This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As an assistant accountant within this automotive company, you can expect the following offer:
- A salary based on the experience and competences you bring.
- A package of fringe benefits including meal vouchers.
- Necessary internal support.
- You will work closely with the chief accountant, thus allowing you to grow in your role.
- You can count on growth opportunities within a growing organisation.
We are currently looking for an assistant accountant to join the team. You will work from the Mechelen office. However, you will help keep the accounts for the various branches.
We would like to give you an overview of what tasks you can expect within this role in advance:
- You record purchase invoices in accordance with applicable accounting and tax laws.
- You assign the invoice to the correct cost centre.
- You follow up the approval of purchase invoices.
- You contact customers if they have forgotten to pay their invoice.
- You know your way around Excel fluently.
At CTRL-F Finance, we create daily connections between finance professionals and challenging positions in various sectors. Our extensive network includes offices, companies and most importantly, talented individuals. Our approach is both professional and personal, fully focused on the candidate.
As we focus entirely on financial positions, we currently have an abundance of opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We are ready to discuss all options with you and work together to find the perfect new challenge for you!
Our client is a leading mobility company with 12 concessions in the province of Antwerp. In the constantly evolving world, this sector needs to anticipate at lightning speed. Customers expect excellent service, expertise and efficiency from them. Their ambition is to be innovative experts in their field and guide customers, whether private or business, through every step of their purchasing process. This with 100% commitment and honest advice.
To fill this role within accounting in Mechelen, we are looking for the person who recognises themselves in the following:
- You are in possession of a diploma in accounting.
- You are an administrative jack-of-all-trades who works accurately and analytically.
- If you already have initial experience in (analytical) accounting, this is definitely a plus. No experience yet but have the right background? Then definitely let us hear from you too!
- Affinity with the automotive sector is always nice.
- You are fluent in accounting software and the Office package.
- You are results-oriented.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.