This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
This machine builder in Antwerp is looking for an Automation Engineer.
This is what you can expect?
- Immediate and permanent contract with the customer.
- Company car + fuel card (immediately or after start-up period)
- Extras: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers...
- 32 days of annual leave, they are only collectively closed during the Christmas period.
- Pleasant working atmosphere with open communication and in-house training.
As an Automation Engineer, you will bear full responsibility for the automation part of projects, from concept to completion. Your main interlocutor is the internal Project Leader, who has overall responsibility for the project.
- Within the project team, you are the driving force behind the design and implementation of the process control system for the plant to be delivered.
- As an Automation Engineer, you will take the lead in your field, carrying technical, financial and planning-related responsibilities.
- Reporting to the overall Project Leader, you will be involved in various aspects of the project, including electrical engineering, checking electrical schematics, board construction, material ordering, software engineering (PLC, HMI, SCADA, MES), electrical assembly, technical documentation, operator manuals, commissioning, customer training and creation of as-built documentation for automation.
Together with our client, we are looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team. They are active within mechanical engineering, mainly within process installations for the food, plastics, pharma and chemical sectors. They currently employ around 115 people in Belgium.
The Belgian site is an R&D, sales and service centre, the production of the machines themselves is in Germany.
As an Automation Engineer at this machine builder, we see the following profile:
- You have obtained a Master's degree in Industrial Sciences, with a focus on Electromechanics, Automation and related areas.
- You have a solid foundation in electricity and the ambition to turn this theoretical knowledge into practical experience.
- Experience with PLC programming, especially Siemens S7 in the TIA portal, is among your skills. Although some familiarity with display/SCADA programming (Siemens TIA portal) is a plus, it is not a strict requirement.
- The terms MES and ERP are familiar concepts to you.
- You have excellent command of the Dutch language, and in addition you have good knowledge of English, with notions of French.
- You are flexible and willing to carry out projects within the Benelux region.
Would you like more information or are you curious about other options?
Contact me at email@example.com or call me on: +32 472 02 85 07.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.